Call your Neurologist and let him or her know , they will help.❤
That wasn’t my experience at all. I really, really hate that stuff. Took three years, but I’m weaned off. Felt better right away. Maybe some other issue?
Thanks Brenda. I really think it's mg not prednisone absence. I'm seeing a new neurologist in January. Hugs
DChristine I hope you can get help , I know this MG is hard for any of us to understand, and not feeling well is a bite in the butt , excuse my boldness , sometimes we feel no one cares or is listening to us so we need to be our own advocate and educate ourselves , I'm praying for you , you can always ask questions here to educate you , boy I know I have ask a bunch , learned a lot to the MGteam is the best❤🙏🙏🙏❤
Hi Geoff, I asked my neurologist and she said it's frome coming off prednisone. She also told me shortness of breath (quick onset) was NOT a symptom of mg. So I'm switching neurologists . She supposedly treats mg but I'm not real sure.